What is UX all about and why is it so important?
What is UX?
In short, UX (from User Experience) is all the experiences, thoughts and emotions that accompany the user when using a digital product, e.g. a website. UX design is therefore a way of designing interfaces that takes into account the needs of users, their habits and skills, as well as the assumptions of the business the website concerns. All this so that the user can easily navigate the website and easily find the information he or she is looking for.
It sounds quite complicated, but we are helped by an iterative process, which in Webo looks like this:
- Collecting requirements - this is the first step we need to take to design the website. We get to know all the assumptions, the company and the users of the future website.
- Analysis of the received information - during this stage we organize all the received data. We analyze the provided needs and assumptions and start conceptual work, developing, among others: site map or user path.
- Creating a product concept - we design the information architecture, sketch the first views, ending with a prototype/skeleton of the website.
- Prototype verification/testing - at this stage we check whether the prototype meets the goals and assumptions and whether it meets the needs of users.
- Designing the graphic layer - based on the approved prototype, we design the graphic design of the new website/store, taking into account the brand's visual identification and current trends.
- After passing the design process, it is time to implement and develop the product - here we implement the best developed solution in order to further improve it while confronting the market. At each stage, it is very important to contact our client, who verifies whether the project assumptions have been met, at the same time submitting comments and accepting each subsequent stage.